Oregon Scooter Club - Come Ride With Us !
Time: March 7, 2014 from 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Location: Overlook Resturant
Street: 1332 N Skidmore St.
City/Town: Portland Oregon
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/OSCNPBase
Phone: Rick Fletcher, OSC Road Captain, 503-539-9148
Event Type: ride
Organized By: OSC Leaders
Latest Activity: Mar 9, 2014
Friday’s weather report calls for sunshine and temperatures in the mid 50’s and that sounds like a formula for a spring ride. Please join me for a ride to Vernoinia.
This ride is 121 miles and will be at a ridden will be at a touring pace. Let’s meet up at 12:30 PM for a pre-ride talk with kickstands up immediately following the discussion.
Check out the ride maps (in two formats) for all the details.
-GPX Exchange (BaseCamp/Zumo)
The ride is open to all OSC members and their guests that accompany the members. If you won’t be riding that day, or family/friends want to participate, feel free to join us in a car.
Questions? Call OSC Road Captain Rick Fletcher at 503-539-9148.
OSC Open Ride Preparation
1. Watch the group riding video for tips on an enjoyable ride.
2. Review the hand signal sheet so that we can coordinate our ride.
3. Learn the route by studying the ride map, available in three formats, on the events page for the ride.
4. Do a safety check on your scooter. Here is a suggested check list.
5. Arrive at your meet up location with a full tank of gas. Check the “Ride Ticket” on the events page for the ride for the nearest gas station.
6. Be at your bike with all gear on except your helmet and gloves at noon for ride briefing.
7. Plan on having fun!