Oregon Scooter Club - Come Ride With Us !
Time: March 17, 2012 from 12pm to 2:45pm
Location: Sassy Onion Restaurant
Street: 1244 State Street
City/Town: Salem, Oregon
Website or Map: http://www.sassyonion.com/map…
Phone: OSC Valley Chapter President Brian Lowther, 503 511 4632
Event Type: ride, open
Organized By: We do not have a ride leader or destinations selected in advance.
Latest Activity: Jun 15, 2012
Join us out front of the Sassy Onion Restaurant after the monthly breakfast social for an impromptu ride of weather appropriate length.
For our winter rides we do not have a ride leader or destinations selected in advance, so bring your ideas for an impromptu ride. Please arrive with a full fuel tank if you will be participating in the ride. The ride is open to all scooters and motorcycles, OSC members and non-members.
This event has three 10 On The Road points. There are three total points available today's breakfast and ride.
Winter rides are those held in January, February, March, November and December.
Here is what you need to do to participate:
1. Bring your ideas for rides of weather appropriate length.
2. Watch the group riding video for tips on an enjoyable ride.
3. Review the hand signal sheet so that we can coordinate our ride.
4. Do a safety check on your scooter and arrive at your meet up location with a full tank of gas is a suggested check list.
5. Be at your bike with all gear on except your helmet at noon.
6. Plan on having fun!